Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Throw-back 90's Hip-hop:: Vote on your favorite in our latest poll (to the right)

Remember the early 90's? Good times. I had one of those shaved-underneath haircuts, wore ridiculously huge baggy jean-shorts, and pretended I knew how to skate. I also used to play sick to skip school, order Domino's, watch Jean-Claude Van Damme movies, and memorize tons of hip-hop lyrics. Below you will find a few of my favorites from that era. If you are anything like me, most should be familiar. I am sure some of you even take deep pride in knowing them word for word. This is both awesome and impressive. To be true, I fell in love with my wife again that night in 2007 when she (somewhat disturbingly) revealed she knew every line to "Gimme that Nut" by Eazy-E during a campfire sing-along. This was truly a time of great, great, music...