Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

"Misty Blue"- Dorothy Moore

Totally found this song thanks to So You Think You Can Dance. Yes, I am a fan. There is just something amazing when beautiful music inspires jaw-dropping movement. This is one of those occasions. The dancers (Sasha & Twitch)move with commitment and abandon, capturing the heart and soul of the song with every subtle step. I'm not gonna lie, I watched this video like 8 times in a row. Each time I see something new I like. The choreographer, Christopher Scott, really found a way to tell a story through Dorothy Moore's ballad. Afterwards I promptly went out and bought the song. You should too. Then find someone you want to make out with, and ask them to dance... Here is the full version of the song.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome song. That choreography and those dancers are in. credible.

    ReplyDelete