Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

"Like Eating Grass" - Bloc Party & "Nike Boots" - Wale

I'm chillin' here packing, about to head to the airport for a little trip. I have been enjoying a little mix I made full of tracks for just this occasion. The playlist is called "pumped while packing". Its working, so I figured you folks may be interested. Bloc Party is one of my new favorites. So. Much. Energy. Their lead singers voice sounds so earnest. And their drummer...Damn. I mean seriously. Check his sick skills at 2:53 in "Like Eating Glass". And Wale. Oh how I love thee. Anyone that actually shout-outs Montgomery County (Bethesda! WHAT WHAT!) in a killer hip-hop song gets my undying respect. I would write so much more about both these songs, but I have a plane to catch :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment