Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Top 10 Playlist, Vol. 10




I don't know about you folks, but for me, this Summer has been absolutely filled with kick-ass music. I haven't posted much here at AudioIn-AudioOut lately, so I thought I would catch you all up on a few great tracks with a new playlist. This installment is a mix of treats ranging from A$AP Rocky to Fats Waller. Highlights include my latest obsession (Little Dragon), the wonder that is Laura Mvula, and the best cover of 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun' you will ever hear. Many of these artists will be featured in upcoming posts, but here is a sneak peak to get your dancing feet movin'. Enjoy!



And if you are looking to waste a bit more time on the internets today, I thought you might get a kick out of these three awesome videos. The first is a great musical montage of Stephen Colbert as he dances his way through Daft Punk's song of the summer with an amazing array of A-list celebs (Henry Kissinger?! What is going on here, and why do I love it so much?).  This whole thing was done as a F* you to Viacom who disallowed Daft Punk from performing at StePhest Corbchella. The second features Fik Shun, a born performer and street dancer from Las Vegas throwing down the best audition from this season of So You Think You Can Dance. And the third is Robin Thicke, Jimmy Fallon, and the Roots Crew, playing "Blurred Lines" using music classroom instruments. Yes please.  Summer is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment