Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pick your Grammy winner for "Song of the Year"

The 54th Grammy's are almost upon us (Jan.12), and for once I can say that I actually think all 5 songs nominated for "Song of the Year" are good songs. In case you have somehow managed to slip through 2011 without hearing them, check below.

Which do you think deserves the prize? Vote for your favorite in the poll to the right.

1. "Rolling in the Deep" - Adele - 21


2. "Holocene" - Bon Iver - Holocene


3. "All of the Lights" - Kanye West - My Dark Twisted Fantasy


4. "The Cave" - Mumford & Sons - Sigh No More


5. "Grenade" - Bruno Mars - Doo Wops & Hooligans

2 comments:

  1. I think the coolest song is Kanye's, but he will never win a Grammy after his shenanigans. My prediction: Adele or Mumford & Sons will take it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...apparently the poll gadget isn't working. Sorry about that folks. Feel free to leave your song pick in the comments section.

    ReplyDelete